Friday 19 September 2008

Permissions

I want to make an announcement that I have the permission to share some of my e-mail content from the sender(s). With respect to my pulling down content from my site yesterday, I had explained to the individual through electronic mail communication that I thought I had the go ahead to share that (In fact, I am most sure of that.), given nothing of a personal or private nature was shared, ie names, e-mail addresses, etc., from previous e-mail correspondence, and that is why I did so. I would simply edit out the private matter. You see, I had posted some of our former correspondences, without incident. I had offered to take the latest posted correspondence down since the individual was upset and uncomfortable with that particular content being posted. I had apologized to said individual. -SDRoads, Administrator

No comments: