Friday 19 September 2008

For the guy who wrote I wouldn't be responding to all of this...

Sir, I think YOU need to get your facts straight! Where would you get that (hideous so-called fact) from??? Hmmm? That's just weird. I have always been the responding type here, and have always been welcoming and warm to the viewers, most obviously so. And it can all be proven thanks to the Auto Save Feature and post and submit options. Strangely, though, the autosave and posting time feature have been malfunctioning the last couple of days. It puts all posts posted at the same time, each day. which, is a physical impossibility, realistically. Hey, I started responding, yet again, the moment after I read that... stuff, those comments. But, that's just what I do. I don't mind differing opinions, but I won't be disrespected, nor will I allow my family or Associates here to be. I embrace differing opinions. I don't mind debate. I think it makes life interesting. Always have. Like John Mark Karr wrote, Disrespect will not be tolerated. -SDRoads

No comments: