Tuesday 8 April 2008

What would you have done?


"They say, "she never fought back.", as though that is a measure of honor. And, to some extent, it is. I want to say, I would have gone down fighting. But, perhaps she was too afraid to fight, using psychology. Maybe she figured if she fights back, they'll get worse." by SDRoads, in an earlier post.

With regard to the beating the Victoria received, and the type of, after careful review of the video, scratch that, after the third review, for the first 2 left me stunned in sheer and utter disbelief, these are my conclusions:

I would have picked up the first "weapon" I could find, blocked my face, pushed the girl off of me the way a fighter does when he leaves his hands up in front of his face to protect himself while still being able to multitask, grabbed the handle of that door, and hi-tailed it outta there! F@#& standing there conversing. But, again, I think she did what she thought was best. It's a sad day and age when you have to go packin' just to visit a friend's house. Be careful, very careful, whom you choose as friends. And that is my commentary, SDRoads

Hey, let me know what y'all would have done, in this instance. Simply click on "comments" below, within this post. Thanxx. -SD
-------------------------------------------------
Photo courtesy of Google. I call it "Man Down", for the cute guy was so quick to swerve the ohter boxer's swing, the other guy almost fell completely down. -SD

No comments: