Tuesday 8 April 2008

A Mystery To Me


...

As many of you know, one Mr. John Mark Karr had opened up a forum on his website, www.johnmarkkarrnow.com, back in September of last year. At this particular moment, the site is down, again. Hopefully, it will be back up and running in no time. It is quite exquisite, in my opinion, anyway. It has a propensity to go up and down like that, in more ways than one, almost like a roller coaster. I feel that, overall, anyone whom visits the site would be greatly blessed and enriched. A lot of good stuff happening over there. However, the consensus by a pretty sizable amount of folks over at some other popular forums, feel differently. I think, really, they are more confused, if anything else. Which brings me to the thought that I have heard spoken a few times through out my years on this great planet. And that thought is, "People fear anything they don't know... Then they start hating." Now, I personally think that is an absolutely ridiculous thing to do. How can one truly judge something without knowing it? How can a proper analysis of the subject matter be made? But, I digress. The ultimate reason for this editorial is to share that there is one more mystery outside of the Whodunit of JonBenet Ramsey's, dare I say, murder? There is also the mystery which lies beneath the surface of John Mark Karr's words himself. This is nothing new. I feel, it is designed that way. And, I have a hunch my feelings are correct when he flat out states things such as, it is meant to be that way, at least, something along those lines, right there, within the constraints of his forum's topics. The most interesting thing is his choice of wording, particularly in the statement below:

“It is my wish to offer a memorial to a child I loved dearly”, said Karr. In an opening statement on the website’s homepage, Karr expresses, "I wish, with all my heart, to reach out to her family – their hopes for closure seemingly dashed but with such potential for restoration. Closure is a complete understanding of those things that were once a mystery and the chance to focus forgiveness on the one who takes responsibility for the most unfortunate tragedy." (JMK)
-Quote derived from an press release found in the website, PR Leap- Accelerating Search Visibility

It is, for me, a mystery in what the above words mean in all actuality, "to focus forgiveness on the one who takes responsibility for the most unfortunate tragedy." And that is my commentary. -SDRoads
------------------------------------
Editorial by SDRoads
Photo courtesy of Google
PR Leap web address of above mentioned press release: http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=72919581208878&mkt=en-US&lang=en-US&w=600dcc0e&FORM=CVRE

8 comments:

SDRoads said...

Recent PostsRespectfully asked, SDRoads. Hey Joe, I wish I could meet you one day. ... Quote from: SDRoads on February 17, 2008, 11:34:20 AM ...
www.johnmarkkarrnow.com/smf/index.php?action=recent;start=0 - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

SDRoads said...

jameson's WebbSleuths - A Reasonable SuspectWell, SDroads seems to have pretty taken it over and used it as her personal babble diary. No one else can seem to get a word in edge wise! ...
www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=285&forum=DCForumID79 - 428k - Cached - Similar pages
BULL SHIT! -SD LoL

SDRoads said...

Evening2
Member since 1-18-08
02-07-08, 09:38 PM (EST)

34. "RE: A Reasonable Suspect"
In response to message #33

>Evening, that is quite a statement! In the spirit of
>community and with respect to fellow posters...I think it
>would get grand if you'd explain what you've insinuated.
>
>
>>BIZ, I don't think JMK was involved at all, but I respect
>>what you are doing. I will say this, however. I don't feel
>>nearly as confident about the possible involvement of some
>>who post on his forum, that's for sure. What's up with
>>"them" anyway?
Mame, I said post on "HIS" (JMK's) forum, not on THIS forum. Having clarified that, I don't understand your question. :(

SDRoads said...

BIZ
Member since 9-5-07
02-09-08, 11:20 PM (EST)

42. "RE: A Reasonable Suspect"
In response to message #32

Mame Said:
I don't feel
>nearly as confident about the possible involvement of some
>who post on his (JMK's) forum, that's for sure. What's up with
>"them" anyway?
Response from Biz:
Well, SDroads seems to have pretty taken it over and used it as her personal babble diary. No one else can seem to get a word in edge wise! I won't post there, but I do read it occasionally.

AGAIN, BULLSHIT! -SD

SDRoads said...

Mame
Member since 1-20-08
02-10-08, 00:55 AM (EST)

43. "RE: A Reasonable Suspect"
In response to message #42

>Mame Said:
>I don't feel
>>nearly as confident about the possible involvement of some
>>who post on his (JMK's) forum, that's for sure. What's up with
>>"them" anyway?
>Response from Biz:
>Well, SDroads seems to have pretty taken it over and used it
>as her personal babble diary. No one else can seem to get a
>word in edge wise! I won't post there, but I do read it
>occasionally.
Biz,

I think it was Evening who said that...not me. I went to JMK's forum and couldn't get past the first page. His tribute page was enough to make me use the "back" button.

I suppose I should go read what they are saying over there..

SDRoads said...

Dave
Member since 5-8-02
02-08-08, 04:00 PM (EST)

40. "RE: A Reasonable Suspect"
In response to message #31

On JMK:
Until JMK gives us the name of the person whose DNA was recovered, I have no interest in him or anything he has to say.

On ST:

I think that ST would have pulled out his service weapon and shot everybody in the house, then claimed he was just answering a 911 call when suddenly Patsy attacked him with a flashlight for allegedly peeing in his pants and getting it on the carpet. After that, he had to defend himself against the rest of the family as they "rushed" him. This would be entirely consistent with his explanations of his police misconduct (i.e. shooting suspects) in his disgraceful book.

SDRoads said...

Recent PostsAm I wrong, Joe? Respectfully asked, SDRoads. Hey Joe, I wish I could meet you one day. That is because, I think you're a cop, working in the homicide ...
www.johnmarkkarrnow.com/smf/index.php?action=recent;start=0 - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

Recent Postson: February 19, 2008, 02:42:51 PM. Started by tiamia - Last post by SDRoads. Bob, are you the former and banned "Joe"? -SD ...
www.johnmarkkarrnow.com/smf/index.php?action=recent;start=20 - 30k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from www.johnmarkkarrnow.com »

Who really knows Anyone... or anything?!....A Measure of ...Recent PostsRespectfully asked, SDRoads. Hey Joe, I wish I could meet you one day. ... Quote from: SDRoads on February 17, 2008, 11:34:20 AM . ...
mycryptogram.blogspot.com/2008/04/mystery-to-me.html - 21 minutes ago - Similar pages

Who really knows Anyone... or anything?!....A Measure of ...The victim, 22 year-old Joseph Perez of Rancho Dominguez, was engaged in a verbal altercation with the ..... According to Joe · SDRoads, Page 3 Girl. ...
mycryptogram.blogspot.com/2008/04/hekp-sought-in-attempted-murder-case.html - Similar pages
More results from mycryptogram.blogspot.com »

SDRoads said...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum

Home: Regional: U.S. States: South Dakota: Aurora County


Charley HAYS & Lizzie RILEY, Aurora Co., SD
Posted by: Marilyn Roth (ID *****9310) Date: October 12, 2002 at 13:23:36
In Reply to: Hays, Riley > Aurora Co, SD by Anne M. of 20


You could try to find out whether Nellie had a brother Elmer HAYS (10 Apr. 1894, Aurora Co., SD - Mar. 1978, Clear Lake, MN). SD Births site only lists his mother as RILEY. The death date is from SSDI. You could check the 1900 Census to see whether they were still of Aurora County.


Notify Administrator about this message? Followups:

No followups yet



http://genforum.genealogy.com/sd/aurora/messages/5.html
Search this forum:

Find all of the wordsFind any of the words Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching