Tuesday 8 April 2008

Two O'Clock and All's Well!


Well, that guy in Administration is still goin' strong. I asked him, "Do ya get tired of continuously answering the same question?" He laughed a soulful laugh and said, "(undetectable sound) it makes ya feel important." I laughed with him. "... or feel something!", he added with a chuckle. He went on, "It's embarrassing. I should have realized something was wrong when my wife dropped me off and there were only 2 cars in the parking lot." Even HE forgot it is Flex Day! LoL He has to keep explaining, or should I say "splaining" (I LOVE LUCY), to confused students, current and potential alike, why the school is closed today. And me, I'm still workin'. It's amazing how much work one can get done when school is closed. Haha Too bad I don't get any credit for it! -SD

-----------------------------------------
The Update: I had a bright idea! I'm trying to get credit for all this time I just invested on this computer. That's 5 hours! I got him, like the only other person here, to sign a letter for me addressed: To Whom It May Concern. Let's hope it works. I really want Friday off! The guy had to step away for awhile. I'm startin to feel like I work here now! LoL Now people are approaching me with the confused looks on their faces, askin' questions. And... the radio still plays... "A white sport coat and a pink carnation...". Ahh, the oldies! -SD

No comments: