Tuesday 8 April 2008

Flex Day


Well, I just found out what Flex Day is. I overheard someone in Administration speaking to some lost people, telling them what it is, and why the school is closed. You should see the looks on the people's faces as they roll on in here. I know, I was one of them. Only, I had the funny look on my face outside of the Administration buildin'. By the time I walked in, I was over it. All this, and I actually had the chance to experience Flex Days of late! LoL It's like the Twilight Zone in here, now. He said something about "The school is closed (ever so matter-of-factly, with a look of surprise on his face. Haha)... with the other campus... they have to learn how to use all the programs (Oh, how funny, a classmate of mine just rolled in. "Did you forget today is Flex Day?", I asked. "Yep", she sparked. How she knew to come in here, I'll never know. LoL She's busy like me. Which reminds me, I still owe her the pink pen I borrowed.) and have to figure out a way to (use) the debit cards without having to call the 800 number." Uh-oh. You see, that's what I am about to do next. Only, I have to activate my new FDIC Checking Account card. Who knows, I may be sitting on 400 and 44 dollars. That, coupled with my tax refund, will make me set! Haha. Yeah, right! In today's day and age, you need a helluva lot more than just over a grand to be set! And that is my commentary- SDRoads
-----------------------
Photo courtesy of Google.
The guy in the picturez hott, huh? giggle -SD

No comments: