Thursday 17 September 2009

A Special Plan, A Special Plane







Something wonderful is happening a week before my special birthday. It is my special birthday because this time I am turning the big 4 0. Yes, that special time in one*s life, turning 40, is almost here. So, I have a special trip to make a week before my birthday, and I decided that my plan should be that the trip could be made into my birthday celebration, too, and celebrate out there, along with keeping my original plans for that day. I could have the cake and party at the hotel, as a reception, complete with bouquets of balloons in a host of dark hued, beautiful colors. I will find out if they have a banquet room, and, at least, reception hall. The hotel was already picked out for the trip by someone, and I trust his judgement and planning abilities. And, a big gift to me may just be an introduction visit with Patty Duke! Yippeee!! I am so excited. Sooo excited. Patty Duke, a.k.a. Anna Pearce, is phenomenal! And to topp things off, I mean literally, top, I may just take planes there and back. Now THAT is big, given my huge fear of taking planes that started June 2006. We will see what happens. I will keep you all posted. The plans are already in the works. There is no turning back now? Well, I could always take the train. The nice luxurious train. I may have to inform the schools that we will be making the trip, depending on how many days I decide to stay. The hotel is gorgeous. I hope it has a heated pool and jacuzzi. :p I will call to see next. :) I will also find out about the other little luxuries they have to offer. Meanwhile, I will be nursemaiding my Shanathan and myself, again, today. We are still sick with colds. He has a cough with his sore throat. I only had the sore throat, but my congestion is worse. Time for some mother's tea. Then, I will find out about the hotel. Have a great day, y*all, and take care of yourselves. *SD


-------------------
photo of dark hued balloons from myspace
photo of Patty Duke (Anna) having a cup of coffee from: wwww.mbouffant.blogspot.com
photo of Patty on the cover of TV Guide from: www.open.salon.com
photo of airport/plane from: www.outdoors.webshots.com
photo of Patty on the phone from: www.chexydecimal.blogspot.com
black and white photo of Patty from: www.lizafamily.blogspot.com

No comments: