Thursday 17 September 2009

Two Posts Down And Counting





Outside the fabulous family news of my pre birthday plans found 2 posts down, I have other news. Another plan is in the works. I have a new project, to write again. My previous project is complete. I have already begun to work on the novel last night. That was exciting. You should see the notebook I chose. LoL It*s a keeper! PLUS, I have met a really great publicist. My work is taking on a completely different venue this go. I will have to work day and night to get this one out on time. Near literally, day and night. Not to mention keeping up with mommyhood, housework, school, work, and medical care. I am going to be one busy gal!! But, it is all worth it. I have wonderful family and friends locally to help cheer me on as I motivate myself to do all of these things. Thanxx guys. I have to motivate my self because I am in physical pain daily. I have met wonderful people along the way since just before I started this site... and a few not-so-wonderful. :p I appreciate all those dear and true folks whom have stuck with me on my journey, both medical and special project alike. My word is good and I will always be true to you, too. You all are on my Christmas mailing list. Look for your mail from the Roads just before Christmastime. You all are special. I will be so busy until then. I have more research to do, much more than before. And, I have developed some theories that have been posing to be true, in the medical field as well as others. These theories that I am having tested, and what they produce, can help people through out the entire world. There are very exciting times ahead for me, and I will share it all with those most dear; my family and friends. My true friends. And, even a few acquaintances. ;) I will share the times and the rewards of all the hard work with family, friends, deserving acquaintances, and those in need. And, I want to write a big thank you to all of my readers here, and a special thank you to all who write in to me at my email accounts and messaging centers with all of your kind words and support for my site, my cause, my goals, my missions, even if it was hard to see at times. Though it shouldn*t have been because I am very detailed, and open. Too open. :p That*s just my nature. But, the nature of this business does require some degree of privacy. But, then again, so does life, and I deserve that luxury as much as anyone else. Thank you to those who have the heart and mind to have the capability to understand that, and not get mad or back stabbingly and needlessly vindictively hurt. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Let*s all work together. Good things will come of it... for all. And, thank you to all who know me for who I am, really am, and for not being quick to judge and thinking you know me for something I am not. God Bless you all, every one. I will off air for awhile, due to my being very busy in the next few months. I won*t be writing here for a time, but I will be checking my email accounts. If you want or need to reach me, I will be there for all of you through email. As most of you know, two email accounts are listed here, to reach administration and me. Feel free to write anytime. Moreover, I will be getting an 800 number for all to be able to call, anytime, day or night. Now, I really will have a hot line for the JonBenet Ramsey case @ J2. ;) No hard feelings J2. : ) I will post that 800 number here as soon as I get one. It will be set up as a hot line for the JonBenet Ramsey case, yes, and, it will have other purposes as well. It will also be set up as a hot line to aid in the recovery of lost or abducted children, among other things. So, feel free to call once it is posted. Well, until next time, au revoir. The candle burns. *SDRoads

------------------
photo of heart from: www.aboutonlinetips.com
photos of the symbol of true friendship and a yellow flower from myspace
photo of candle burning from: www.worldofstock.com

No comments: