Wednesday 16 September 2009

The Sick Day and the Gala










So, here we are. Shanathan and I are each taking a sick day today. Him with his sniffles and I with my sore throat. But, yesterday I got invited to a beautiful Gala event. I r.s.v.p.'d that I will be attending. That is making me feel better. It is hard when you and your child get sick within the first two weeks of school. And, outside of the sore throat, regarding my medical conditions, the good news there is that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It will just be a bit of a journey to get to that light. Further, there is a wonderful job waiting for me for when I am better. Well, time for me to pull out the gowns. It*s time to start preparing for the Gala. I am going to have to buy a new camera. Also, I am going to have to test my new hot rollers, too. :) *SD

------------------
photos of Betty Boop from: www.photobucket.com
photo of cartoon mommy and boy child from: www.picture-book.com
dream like photo (white gown) from: myspace

No comments: