Tuesday 16 September 2008

To put it in the words of...

How does the saying go? What's one man's trash is another man's ... oh yeah, treasure. Well, I say: What's one man's news is another man's disagreement. Here, at the site, I have always encouraged all to share their views, no matter what they may be, while being respectful. I have expressed more than once that there is always two sides to any given story, sometimes more. Please, let's not forget that. I think one should look at the big picture here, before making a conclusion and/or judgment. That, actually, is the whole point behind this site, hence the reason for the title. An event can happen, and there may be 5 stories that come from it, all possibly being considered news. And that is my commentary. -SDRoads, Administrator

No comments: