Tuesday 16 September 2008

HighLight of the Week



Since this is, amongst other things, a Family News Center, as well, as mentioned long before, I am going to give a big shout out to SHANATHAN!!!!! Baby Boy, yesterday was the most joyous birthday you and I have spent together yet, though all are grand. You are an amazing child. Congrats on turning 6 and doing such a great job on it! I am so glad we got to spend quality time together on your birthday. Don't forget your big birthday bash is coming soon, baby. I hope you loved the mini party in the meantime. And... loved the movie. Let's go see it again, eh? Naahh. But, I'm glad you liked it. The Lord knows how we had our hearts set on seein' that movie. I love you. Love, forever, your Mommy

--------------------------
Image sources:
www.arsgeek.com
www.srprinting.com

No comments: