Tuesday 16 September 2008

From The Correspondence Files

Re:
From: "Sd Roads" Add sender to Contacts To: "Xxxxx Xxxxxxxx"

I don't just have "news". I have commentary, in the form of posts from the segment, "And that is my commentary~SDRoads." I also have informational links, entertainment sections, cross talk sections, I have begun incorporating sports trivia into my site, I focus on the weather in the form of posts/comments and a constantly running weather link. In addition, I have links for financial information. I have also begun 2 other sections. As in a newspaper, not all of the items to be read are "news". There normally are other sections offered to viewers, as well. Lastly, I would like to mention here that I focus on the arts a bit, too. This site is what I said it was, "a news and entertainment center" with bonuses. I appreciate your concern about the Obama issue, and can understand your commentary. However, in my opinion, it doesn't truly apply to me, for the reason above, ie, I added the "And that is my commentary ~ SDRoads". I can't hold back information that I feel needs to be expressed and shared. Sometimes, people think one way, and believe in something, and then wake up to a rude awakening. I try to cover all ground. I work with sources that provide me with information I deem important enough to share with the world at large. Many many people held back what they felt... and look what happened to the Jews so many years ago. We need a voice, good, bad or indifferent. Every single one of us. All of us, and I want to provide that platform. Also, please keep in mind that I have been very careful to do qualifying things such as, but not limited to, citing my sources carefully, less the anonymous kind, mentioning that this is "hypothetical" here and yonder. You see, my friend, I don't want anyone to feel they can not share their ideas here. I have properly disclosed that before, in even greater detail with additional disclosure that offending others will not be allowed. I like to show all sides, the good, bad, and the indifferent, and be as impartial as possible. And, I am pretty sure that I have stated here, more than once, to look at the good and bad, pros and cons, and of all the candidates. But, I feel that is something one has to do on their own quiet time and really listen to their heart on it. If a man gets hit on the head with a baseball bat, by another man, it is news. So, why shant it be considered news when a man, or woman, hits the heart and soul of another human being, particularly with respect to politics and the future of our country? As I once wrote here, your news is my news. (Just as a side thought. I sure would like to know the original source of Obama being a Christian. LoL And, I do mean the original, not the regurgitated stuff.) I never said go into this closed minded with blinders on and pick a candidate you'd like to see make it to the Presidency. And, you are missing the broader point here, which truly affects all of us, all over the world. Basically, in a nutshell, it is hard to try and pick a candidate for nomination when things keep changing all the time, new things keep popping up in a when~will~it~end frenzie and free~for~all, cat (and dog) fights ensue, within the political walls of justice in Campaign Land. I feel you always have to consider the what ifs and the what if nots. I feel one has to take into consideration that we don't really know what is truly going on with all of these candidates, with respect to their political views, agendas, nor as with what goes on behind the scenes, hence the reasoning behind the title of this site, Who Really Knows Anyone, or Anything. And take it a step further, and notice if touches on protection measures, protection of us all in all things. That's one of the reasons I like McCain (I won't say so much for I don't yet know all of his political views and agendas. I just simply liked the fact he didn't get in onto all of that backbiting in quite the same way other candidates, whom shall remain nameless at this time, had. My mother once ran for a very important office in Massachusetts, as you know, and got one third of the vote without even campaigning or ... backbiting. Yeah, it is possible! One of my stories I have in the pile up touches on many of these subjects, I just don't have the time to do it all, what with family, school, work, and some additional and needed projects. I don't have a full staff yet. I need a secretary with my busy and hectic~at~times schedule. That is a goal of mine. I am aiming on having a full but moderate full time pay staff. I am like 7 postings behind, but, the stories are doozies, most covering the political front. In your next e-mail to me, you ask if I am mad at you. My answer was no. In the e-mail after that you ask if I had been on that train trip that meet with unfortunate demise. My answer was no. You had shown concern there, asking I let you know if I am o.k. Thank you. I am. I just did not have access to a computer for days. I shall post this at the site, for I feel it touches on some important issues. then, I must do my homework. Thank you for your time and input. Sincerely, SDRoads

--- On Thu, 9/11/08, Xxxxx Xxxxxxxx wrote:

From: Xxxxx Xxxxxxxx
Subject:
To: "SDRoads"
Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 10:44 PM


Sx...:

...


-Xxxxx


---------------------
Altered by request. -SD

No comments: