Thursday 18 September 2008

An Important Reiteration

~Funny how sites like this love to misrepresent facts to their readers.~

I never misrepresented facts. I never misrepresented anything. I simply shared with viewers an article I had found. Hence the reason for the title of the posting: Something of Interest to Our Readers from the Not So Distant Past. It is up to the viewer to believe or disbelieve. I am not their keeper, nor am I their programmer, treating them as robots, deciding what they should think and feel, and express. We all have free will. Thank you again for your time. -SD

16 September 2008 11:11

Further, I made it known quite clearly that it was an article I had found that was interesting. No facts were stated in addition to the article by myself or anyone at this site. The article in question was cited properly. And, how do we know that YOU are not misrepresenting facts? As I ask, Who Really Knows Anyone, or anything?

I hope we can know move on to even more important things. How about we focus on the segment within this site on the protection of children. Is there anything you have done today to protect children? They so desperately need our support and help. We must be their voice when no one will listen to them. When they are shut down. I think that people can do something to help children out of the blue and spontaneously. Even the smallest amount of help counts. What will you do today to help a child? AS the politicians continue to backbite each other, and make speeches that many times are written for them, children are being hurt, all over the world. And that is my commentary. -SDRoads

No comments: