Thursday 18 September 2008

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.


I am going to post something here. I'd love to get to know some of the viewers here, actually, all. And with what that counter near the bottom of the site reads, there are apparently quite a few. Thanxx for stoppin' by. There have been a lot of nice folks whom have visited here and/or particpated, as well as contacted me and the camp through e-mail. It has been a joy commumicating with all of you. Here's a blurb on me, from my previously posted profile. Tell me, and my readers, a bit about you. You can boast through a post in the comment section within this post. Just kiddin' on the boast part. But, please feel free to discuss your major accomplishments in your life thus far, along with your dreams for the future. I promise, no one here will think you are showing off. And, don't be shy. Wink -SD

------------------------
About Me
I love to be happy! How about you? About this web: This is the spot to tell your story, the story behind your knowing something that you almost wish you never knew. If you have something you're just itchin' to tell, feel welcome to do just that, here, at my site. Please keep in mind that only constructive and/or positive information is acknowledged. Plus, this is the place to get caught up on World News and the current Political Report. YOUR NEWS IS MY NEWS! Thanks for visiting. -SD a.k.a. Chatta
-------------------------

Check out our constantly running and self updating CNN World News Segment. -SD

No comments: