Thursday 18 September 2008

An Important Announcement

Hi everyone. Someone I know has asked me to take something down. I can't say I didn't see that coming, at least, something coming. I had noticed something days and days before I was asked that. It is going to happen a few posts down. I am going to edit it out. But, I'd like to write something here. Though this individual person seemed to have misunderstood my points, and perhaps thought I was doing something I truly wasn't, in all actuality, I feel that that individual's words should remain up. Aside from that fact that I feel this person misunderstood me, this person's words, in and of themselves, are brilliant. I think it is a wonderful addition to this site. But, I have been asked to remove those words, and I shall. I will leave everything up at that post in question except for the individual's words. I think it is o.k. to have varying points of view. However, in this respect, it just so happens that the individual and I were on the same page, but, she never knew. So, a shout out to this person: Holla... I think you should reconsider and let me put the words back up. You make a lot of valid points there. Sincerely, SDRoads

UPDATE: Two postings shall be edited out. -SD

No comments: