Tuesday 13 May 2008

SDRoads Starting To Feel Better!


Thanxx to thoughts of Pam (Anderson variety), and how she is such a great mum, I am starting to feel better after becoming a bit anxious and near paralyzed from witnessing the beheading of Nick Berg. I did not want to view it, but, strangely, had trouble taking my eyes away. But, I quickly did once they threw him on the floor and cut to images (perhaps I blinked too hard, or DID turn away) of them (the monsters) getting on his back and making the initial cut. The struggle and fear he went through. The pleading. The agony. The sheer terror. How, oh how, can we the people, some of the people of God's earth, do things like this to one another? I just don't understand. Something has to be wrong with their brain chemistry to be able to do this in the first place. That's why I frown upon things like taking prescription medicine issued by doctors... even if it IS for anxiety. I am wrestling with that now. Thanxx, Pam, for being such a sweet and dear lady, a kind soul. I appreciate you as a person, for far, far more than your terrific looks. Now my other friend and classmate wants to see the video of Nick Berg's beheading. My initial friend I mentioned is helping him. As she walks over to his desk, I say near softly, "No, no, don't do that. It's evil (as she pats a near slap on my back as she gets up.) You don't want to see that." They ignore me. As she sits beside him, she proceeds to say, as she has been saying over and over again, throughout our visit at the lab, "I don't have my headphones." She also said to him, "You need to have the headphones to hear it." I immediately said, "No, no you don't want to hear that!" as he simultaneously said, "Hear it?! It's bad enough to see it!" I ended up laughing. As my good friend gink once said, "A moment of humor"... in all this chaos and terror. And that is my commentary. Now they are discussing how Nick Berg's beheading may have been fraudulent. She's showing me more. For some reason it is not coming up (the beheading) on his computer. She is searching on hers. I said, "No, no, I am all done with that!" She said, "O.k.... Free Beheadings Videos! Who the hell wants that?!" I am thinking to myself at this point, "Uh... you." As I type this I am near nervously laughing. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I sigh, "Oh my God, this is sick sh@#!" She then says, "What are you covering your ears for, you don't have on headphones?!" This, meaning we get no sound in this lab. I said, as I again nervously laugh, "I don't know!" I don't know if I am coming or going, now. My wires are getting all criss~crossed. Now she's tryin to show it to him! She said, "Hey, my computer won't backspace (all of a sudden). It must not like me anymore." Like you? Hell! That aint even the question! EVEN THE COMPUTER DOESN'T WANT TO SEE THIS SHI#! She flipped her screen his direction. I said, a bit more powerfully this time, "No, no, turn the screen." As I ever so passionately, yet gently, flip the screen back (several times, I might add!), I ask, "Would you PLEASE come over to her side to see this? I don't want to see that out of the corner of my eye!" He did. Then, they proceed to talk about it. I keep saying, "O.kaaay." "Alriiiiight" intermittently to block this shi# out. What must our teacher think! ~SD

No comments: