Tuesday 13 May 2008

Darn It!!!


I missed my chance the other day to see Pamela Anderson at the Dodger Stadium. The day after, she bought the kids baseball bats from Sports Authority in Westlake, on Westlake Blvd., the one she normally frequents. That particular store is one of the newer ones, being open about a year. Guess her and the kids were still in the spirit of the Baseball Season from the day before. She was a real winner of a mom to the kids that day, a regular A-Lister hitting a home~run. Though, it does take much much more than a mom to supply fabulous material goods to be a great mum, and she has it all. My daughter is named after one of her friends, along with my dad, and JonBenet Ramsey. Here's to Pam~ A real nice lady. -SDRoads
-----------------------
Image from www.mentalfloss.com

Look up http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/2294

Photos of that day shall be posted in the future. Me friends made it there. And I got a great autograph out a the deal for me son, though, I can't read it! LoL -SD

No comments: