Wednesday 2 April 2008

Why I Want To Be A Cop. By SDRoads

Recently, I had the following e-mail exchange. I had originally answered the question straight away to my aquaintance. However, I am currently having trouble with one of my e-mail accounts. Though, the message appeared to be sent, it is not automatically saved in the Sent File. And, according to what I had read below, it has not been sent at all. I will attempt to answer again, though, I doubt it will be as sparkling of an answer the second time around. It's a situation where, you had to be there, the moment is gone. LoL Stay tuned for my second attempt at answering that question. All of a sudden I feel like I am at school, writing a report. Haha

__________________________________________________________
The E-mail:

Aye yi yi! And here, all along I thought I had already answered that. LoL I'll tell ya what. You just gave me a really great idea for a post on my site, without even knowin it. You will be able to find the answer to your question there. -SD

xxxxxx@hush.com wrote: -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: XXXX

That's ok, SD.

Now...back to my question. Why are you so intrigued with LE and
being a cop?



On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:16:29 -0400 Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxx
wrote:
>Hi again. I would like for you to know that I have been having all
>type of trouble in sending out messages/mail from the roads
>account for days and days. I can't compose new, it says I can only
>chat. Very annoying. I didn't even know chat was possible there! I
>want you to know I would have gotten back to you sooner,
>otherwise. I shall have to trouble shoot again, darn it. -SD
__________________________________________________________

The Answer:
...

Why?
To help people.

To help those that are frightened.
To help bring peace.
To help those that are not in a position to help themselves.
To Protect and Serve.

__________________________________________________________

The next question should be, How did you come to that conclusion?
That, along with How did it all begin?

Those would be my next 2 questions. -SDRoads, Administrator

No comments: