Wednesday 2 April 2008

Lucky Girl!






It just so happens that I am not that much in to movie stars. I don't pine for their autographs, as other's do. However, once or twice, I had pondered whom I did want the autograph of, if any at all. I decided at the time on a few people whom I now can't even remeber outside of Madonna. These days, I ponder something else. Now, I have a new thought. Due my recent bout with the cancer, and things of that nature, I had been in the hospital and doctor's office a lot more than usual. I had the thought, Whom would I want to visit me in the hospital? That list would be short, but powerful. It consists of the following individuals. My son, my other son, my daughter, My Dear One, John Ramsey, Burke Ramsey, Pamela Paugh, John Mark Karr, along with his Brooke, and Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Jonathan is our featured actor of the month, here. Scratch that, he is the featured actor of the year! Scratch that too! He is my featured actor of a lifetime! Recently, I had met a gentleman that resembles the actor quite a bit. Now, I can't stop thinking of him, or the gentleman, for that matter. Haha Here's his picture, along with Jonathan's. What do you think, y'all? Is there a resemblance or not? LoL -SD

No comments: