Wednesday 2 April 2008

Something Special To Me

JONBENET'S CHRISTMAS
« on: November 27, 2007, 05:35:00 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I entered into the room, I heard the sweet sounds of Christmas music. As I waited for my Christmas coffee (half decaf, half GingerBread) I ordered from the coffee shop within the walls of the college cafeteria, I noticed a Christmas decoration on the wall. While waiting for whip cream to be thrust onto my coffee, I thought of JonBenet, almost out of nowhere. Perhaps the stocking I saw upon the wall, one of the biggest I had ever seen, reminded me of her and of her family and the joy they all shared, at Christmastime, and throughout the year, each year. This is a time of rebirth. Happy Holidays JonBenet. -SD

The above posted at another forum, earlier this year, in preparation for Christmas.

No comments: