Tuesday 15 April 2008

SDRoads Thoroughly Outraged By Information Shared!



I simply can't believe the girl that was bailed out by Dr. Phil's Producer, "Mickey", all grown up from eating Life Cereal, in a slap stick shenanigan move, has inadvertently gotten her phone number blasted on the net. I say inadvertently, for if she hadn't been up to no good in the first place, in outrageous and evil acts upon her "friend", Victoria, in the recent Florida beating case, her number wouldn't have been put on the net like that! But, I digress. Look, I know what the kid did was a moral outrage, but, does her number really have to be dangerously put on the net like that? What good will that do? It will only entice more evil shenanigans. And that is my commentary. -SDRoads

-----------------------------
Photo provided by Google
Story and Commentary by SDRoads

No comments: