Tuesday 15 April 2008

PUBLIC NOTICE


Monday, April 14, 2008
Public Notice


Welcome here, ALL. Pull up a comfortable chair and sit a spell. I need to make this public announcement. I would like for all to read this before continuing on in this site. This is a site of the things that I love, along with things I am greatly interested in, as well as a center encorporating reports of news; local, international, and family. Anything that affects me affects my family. Anything that is out there, in the news, that affects me, and directly, I might add, will be shared here. With respect to the fact that this site incorporates 3 types of news, and with recent comments made directly to me, I must state the following:
Not everything I report I agree with. Some stories and elements are still in construction, particularly those of late. I apologize for that, however, it can not be helped at this time, for the stories and element ideas are flooding in. Please stay tuned. I have a hard time apologizing for anything I have posted or erected here, for, I have not posted or erected anything offensive or objectionable. Please consider that some elements and editorials, etc., are still in construction AND GIVE THE COURTESY OF NOT JUDGING THE MATERIAL BEFORE IT IS EVEN A FINISHED WORK! Anything other than that is pure ignorance. There is a BIG difference between being stupid and ignorant, and arrogant. Please see the below posting of "but I didn't do that", along with it's off shoot, for further explanation. I am beyond embarrassment. Anything that I can share from the local, international, and family standpoint with respect to news, in order to help others, I shall share. This is the point of this entire site. Please feel welcome to share your news, personal or otherwise, with me at the following e-mail addy: roadssd@yahoo.com, for the purpose of helping others. I shall share your stories at your request, giving you the credit, or leaving you anonymous, whichever you prefer. Our motto here, Your News Is Our News. Further, by reading the material of this site, and leaving comments on this site, you, the viewer, have agreed to not hold the author(s) of this site liable, in any way, for anything. Speaking with forked tongue will not be allowed, though, I allow for participators the right to change their mind, as they see fit, and share the new ideas. ALL ARE WELCOME HERE! I do welcome any discussion here, as well as at my e-mail account, as long as there is no disrespect, OF ANY KIND. People whom speak with fork tongues, or are hypocritical in their actions, here, will not be permitted to share their ideas, particularly when and if the individuals become rude and inappropriate. Those comments/posts/submissions shall be deleted, as I see fit, for the purpose of protecting the innocent of harmful acts of judgment of others, particularly if those that are judging do not have, and do not take the time or care to obtain, all the facts before telling someone off and sharing unfair, unwarranted, and negative opinions of others. This type of thing should not be allowed, and therefore will not be permitted. In addition, some whom are on my mailing list will receive e-mail of all posts, editorials, commentaries, etc. of this site at the moment it is broadcast. If you would like to be on this mailing list, please let me know by contacting me at my roadsd account. Again, I must state that negative people, here, will not be permitted to share their ideas, particularly when and if the individuals become rude and inappropriate. Their comments/posts/submissions shall be deleted, as I see fit, for the purpose of protecting the innocent of harmful acts of judgment of others, particularly if those that are judging do not have, and do not take the time or care to obtain, all the facts before telling someone off and sharing unfair, unwarranted, and negative opinions of others, to others, or about others. By choosing to be on the mailing list, you agree to be understanding and, it doesn't stop there! You further agree to use the common sense of realizing that not all posts, editorials, comments, news stories expressed therein are necessarily the views of the administration of this news center, and you further agree to not hold them liable for anything you may perceive in your mind. In addition, any time you choose to be taken off of the automatic mailing list, simply contact me, and I shall accomodate for that immediately after I receive your request, and have had the chance to read it. As I stated, ALL are welcome, and that will never change, anything and everything can be worked out. I will never get moody or upset with you if your opinion differs to mine. And that is a promise, you can take that to the bank! Let us all get along and share ideas the way God would have us share. No forks allowed. I thank you, -SDRoads, Administrator, Facilitator, Editor
©SMD, Inc.

Posted by SDRoads at 11:23:00 AM

No comments: