Tuesday 15 April 2008

I love lucy






Welcome to the I Love Lucy FAQ Center

Center under construction

NOTICE: My advice is to not (pre)judge. Just because I love Lucy, doesn't mean I am comparing her to JonBenet Ramsey... as I WASN'T with Marilyn. Thank you. That needed to be stated. Again, this is the site of the things I love and admire. Just because two individuals have blond hair, it doesn't mean I am comparing the two. This is for some who prejudge... whom judge period. -SDRoads

FACTS
Fact Number One: It was the most-watched show in the United States in four of its six seasons, and was the first to end its run at the top of the ratings (to be matched only by The Andy Griffith Show and Seinfeld), although it did not have a formal series finale episode. (Fact from Wikipedia, submitted 04-17-2008, by SDRoads)
Fact Number Two: If the geography of I Love Lucy was correct, the Ricardos and the Mertzs would live in the middle of the East River! (Thanks to DNAB49A@prodigy.com for that little tid bit of information.)
...
-------------------------------------------
What little unknown fact do you know? Wanna share? Write me at ForSDRoads@ILoveLucy.zzn.com
-SD
...

No comments: