Friday 29 February 2008

Update On Man In Need Of Bypass

I fall nearly wordless, now. But, I shall muddle through this one. As it states in the post immediately below, the gentleman, once again, did not receive that bypass. And he was scheduled for it, with yet another "appointment", and everything! Again, such an outrage!!! Something I found important is something that came from him. I quickly wrote it down on any old piece of scratch paper I could find. I often write down his words. He is a man of wisdom, probably so much more than he could ever imagine. If only he could always utilize his God given wisdom in the most appropriate and constructive of manners, and, at all times, he could get even farther in life. He could get so far, that, one day, he could be in a position to help others. I just pray that he has a life, a long life left to live, and does not die at the hands of neglect from the Medical INDUSTRY!!! Anyway, these were those words:
This is happening "because I need to see a certain doctor and they just backshafted me to next week." I say, they just now realized he needs to see a certain doctor!??! -SD

No comments: