Friday 29 February 2008

Local Miracle Discovered In A Hit And Run

Be on the look-out for an upcoming story of a gentleman whom may have just had himself a miracle, y'all. He, not too long ago, had been in an auto accident, and, it was such that he nearly could have died! He made it through. As his wife, a MSW that works at my college, was telling the story, within the walls of our campus' Resource Center, I immediately realized that her husband may have been saved by some supernatural force. She still can't get over the fact that it was found, through an investigation of the scene, that the airbags did not deploy. However, that may just be the thing that saved him. I saw evidence of the wreckage that she eagerly pulled out of her purse to show me. Those pictures shall be posted, here, in the future. When I saw the damage, I realized that, he may have needed those airbags not to deploy so that he could be ejected from the car. After looking at the pictures, I felt that, he may not have made it. I asked her about that possibility, and she said yes, that's what authorities had told her. Yet, she still feels the bags should have deployed. Of course, she does not mean to imply that she wished her husband was not ejected and felt the full impact, no, not at all. As it stands, he nearly lost his arm. There will be much more to come of this story, here, on this site. I asked the lady if it is alright if I report her story. After taking about 2 seconds to think about it, she said yes, that it may just help us find out who the culprit was, is, in this hit and run. -SD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is a MSW?
-nan

SDRoads said...

Hi nan. I believe, if I remember correctly, "MSW" stands for Master Social Worker. -SD