Tuesday 6 November 2012

Romey's Wife Not To Campaign Again

She is just plum too tired, further stating she is going to be seventy years old. But I have a feeling Governor Romney will run again for the presidency. :) Prayers to the Romney family. I pray for comfort for them and congratulate them on all their hard work and number of votes still coming in. Prayers for the Obama family as well. I pray for their safety and hope they enjoy the next four years. I am a recent convert to the Mormon faith, Shane and I both, as of this past summer. As most of you know, Romney is Mormon (Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints). I voted for Obama. I feel I made the right choice. I voted Democrat straight across the board. It is time we had Democratic influence in the Senate. And that is my commentary. -SD Roads

No comments: