Tuesday 6 November 2012

FW: Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I have written here.

----Forwarded Message----
From: roadssd@yahoo.com
To: roadssd.thenewscenter@blogger.com
Sent: Tue, Nov 6, 2012 8:13 PM PST
Subject: Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I have written here.


Hope all of you who find this are doing well. HAPPY ELECTION NIGHT! It is such a tight race this go. We are on the edge of our seats. ha ha Shane and I are watching the Election coverage together on ABC's Channel 7. I was not going to vote this time but I decided to after all. So I started reading the literature on this election about all the candidates and the propositions last night. I voted just before nine this morning. Shane and I are praying for the people in the East. Another storm is coming. ABC helped raise millions for the victims of Sandy during yesterday's Day of Giving. In family news, I am -holding on- still dealing with medical conditions. Will be having a biopsy, less a(nother) miracle. I have had a few of those, and documented at that. Some people are moved to help get JillianJon home. I hope all of you will have a wonderful holiday season. Now that I am older it seems it is one long holiday from October 31st to November 3rd,
kickingoffwithHalloween. Time seems to move slower for kids. :)-SD

No comments: