Saturday 28 July 2012

Part one Fwd: HOORAY!!! AND AH LE LOO!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SD Roads <sdroads@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 00:38:22 -0700
Subject: Part one Fwd: HOORAY!!! AND AH LE LOO!!!
To: xx...@blogger.com

----Forwarded Message----
From: roadssd@yahoo.com
To: xxxx...@blogger.com
Sent: Fri, Jul 27, 2012 11:22 PM PDT
Subject: HOORAY!!! AND AH LE LOO!!!
Tonight, it was celebration hot cocoa! Tomorrow, Zuma Beach,
baybay!! We, Shane and I, passed our interviews, and with flying
colours, I might add. :P And, tomorrow, at 5 pm, PST, the BIG event:
WE ARE
GETTING BAPTISED TOGETHER!! VERY HAPPY AM I!! AND SHANE IS, TOO!! :) I
had been baptised in Dedham, Mass. at the age of ten (perhaps it was
nine) at a Lutheran church there named St. Mark's. They did the
sprinkling of water on the head at that church. Tomorrow, Shane and I
get the full water submergion (Did I spell that right? ha ha). Yep.
Doin' it right. Shane is getting baptised at nearly the same age as me
when I was a little gi

No comments: