Saturday 28 July 2012

FW: HOORAY!!! AND AH LE LOO!!!

FW: HOORAY!!! AND AH LE LOO!!! Tonight, it was celebration hot cocoa! Tomorrow, Zuma Beach, baybay!! We, Shane and I, passed our interviews, and with flying colours, I might add. :P Tomorrow, at 5 pm, PST, the BIG event: WE ARE GETTING BAPTISED TOGETHER!! VERY HAPPY AM I!! AND SHANE IS, TOO!! :) I had been baptised in Dedham, Mass. at the age of ten (perhaps it was nine) at a Lutheran church there named St. Mark's. They did the sprinkling on the head. Tomorrow, Shane and I get the full water submergion. (Did I spell that right? ha ha) Yep. Doin' it right. Shane is getting baptised at nearly the same age as me when I was a little girl. Feels good. :) Tomorrow, the entire congregation ward is invited to Zuma for fun and sun. Then some of us (all invited) go to the church off of Sunset for our baptisms and the reception afterward. I am very happy! And to do this with my Shane means so much!! :) -Shan POSTED BY SD Roads (Shan)

No comments: