Tuesday 24 January 2012

Great News For OCD Sufferers

My suspicion, or theory, rather, has just been confirmed this morning! Histamine, and the level thereof, has been linked to OCD. This is just a shot in the dark, but could also histamine be linked to Autism and the Grey area of Asperger's of the spectrum? As many of you know, my eldest son (biologically) has Autism. But I am not without hope and look for answers, and the cure. Possibly that cure is an antidote. I was questioned recently after I gave permission for the person to speak to my father. The reason was unrelated. The person basically was saying that I said my son is mainstreamed and my father said he is Special Ed. Well, anyone who truly knows the score and/or has Autism would see, keeping in mind my father just had a stroke, that the answer can be both. Now, I can not speak for other states, but around these parts, a child can go to special ed classes as well as mainstream classes. And the amount of mainstreaming is dependent upon the child's
level of ability and ... Continued above Posted by SD

No comments: