Tuesday 15 March 2011

To Breath

The breathing problems I had for the last three weeks proved to be too much this evening. I walked to the hospital and about half way there, I stopped at a Catholic church. A nice woman gave me a ride the rest of the way and she and the lady with her prayed for me the entire way there in the vehicle. Their hands up in the air, less one for the driver kept one on the wheek. I held the hand of the passenger, a stranger yet not in Christ from the back seat. She did not expect it but let me and held lovingly. Earlier in the evening, at about 7.30 pm, I was at a prayer meeting at my church. I told them I think I better go and the husband and wife prayed for me and the wife annointed me with oil and her husband told me to claim the healing and thank Jesus. Allehluia Good things are coming. Yay, good things are here. Blessed be the Lord! -Me

This post submitted by me, SD Roads

No comments: