Saturday 2 October 2010

Medically Speaking- A Personal View

With respect to my personal journey, I have been given a medical diagnosis, of which I am very grateful for. Though not a good thing to have wrong, the good news is it accounts for every one of my symptoms I have had hit me hard since 2006, from the aches to the pains to the leg cramps to the chest cramps to the throat and neck constrictions to the breathing trouble to the heart palpitations which all constitute the issue of travelling in vehicles I have had since the summer of 2006. I had been misdiagnosed in this and it is one for the medical journals. I had also been misdiagnosed in 2005 with my cancer case, leaving my cancer to grow for nearly 3 years up until it was removed at the time of my second cancer scare in 2008. I never gave up. That second cancer case turned miracle is another one for the medical and science journals. Or, perhaps not. ;) I want to raise awareness in health issues to people's benefit and here is one place to do it. Also...

No comments: