Saturday 2 October 2010

JillíanJon Néws

Contrary to popular belief... Ahh It is so easy for some to take the wide road and not the narrow path. ... my daughter was not taken from me. One should find out the story before one passes it along. For goodness sake, at least try! At one point my beautiful daughter was kidnapped from the home of the baby sitter. Her father and I immediately contacted the police after the dreaded call came in. I remember hearing a woman's voice on the other end of the 911 call. At another point my daughter was illegally and immorally adopted by a single woman who can not physically have children of her own, as we were informed. That information reflected my hunch. Jillian's father had the same hunch regarding the woman not being able to have children biologically. An R.O. wasputon her to protect Jillian's father, her younger brother, and myself. At yet another point and time, I had contacted a certain agency for help. Big mistake! Not all government agencies are
straight. Some agencies are handicapped by crooked people. ...

No comments: