Friday 24 July 2009

To Rejoice

(From my latest facebook entry.) Sd Roads THANK YA JESUS! I finally got my authorization in the mail. I am now on the road to being tested for cancer once and for all! Ovarian and/or whatever. You don*t know how excited I am. Waited so long. Someone here recently prayed for my "healthy bill of goods". Someone special. Thank you. If, when, I get that, and I am in the clear, I will celebrate. If I do have the big C, I will, first, pray for a miracle, then...12 minutes ago · Comment ·

Sd Roads... then I will pray for the strength to get through it as gracefully and peacefully as Patsy Ramsey, a good woman, did. Yes, she had her trials with it, I am sure. And, when it came back and she finally succumbed, it was devastating to those that loved her. But, she fought like a trooper through it all, and, in the very end, truly came out unscathed. -SDRoads

No comments: