Friday 24 July 2009

To Recant

There once was a time where I would stand up for a gal, near vehemently, as well as make mention of her wonderful attributes. That time is no more. Once I find out that someone is capable of hurting someone, I no longer wish to glorify, if you will, the good points of that individual. For one thing, those attributes are fleeting. They may not even be real. I won*t divulge her name, though if I did that would be karma coming into full swing for her. However, I hearby recant all the wonderful things I ever wrote about that person, here and anywhere else. All the nice things I ever wrote were not in vain. For I give my trust freely, until proven otherwise: that the trust given should cease. To put it in the words of one I call friend, "She is not your friend. ... You and I don*t deserve to be hurt." Trust is a virtue that should never be broken. Further, trust is the basis on which all other things of a relationship, a friendship, grow. And that is my commentary. *SDRoads

No comments: