Thursday 14 May 2009

Missed The Mayor*s Prayer Breakfast this morning, but by George, I won*t miss this!

That*s right, folks. Fourth year in a row I have had to miss it. But, here is a great event I am determined to not miss! Though it is on the same day as my high school reunion\40th Birthday Bash. Oh well, my relaxing Saturday will just have to be turned into a busy day, but, more than likely, not hectic. Due to time constraints at the moment, I am a busy mom and homemaker, like my delightful friend, Brooke Simmons, as well as amateur part time reporter; I will just give a general and brief announcement of the upcoming informational and helpful event. Here it is: There will be a financial workshop, geared towards owners and renters alike, as well as high end earners, low end, and everone in between, on the spectrum, to be held Saturday morning, May 23rd. The tell-it-like-it-is Assemblyman I mentioned below will be attending. It will be a great event. I will announce more on that later, for duty calls. Have a good evening. *SDRoads

No comments: