Friday 17 April 2009

Feeling better, though I am still upset over the information in my previous post below.






I just sent a message off for the local Assemblyman. I hope we, the committee, get what we ask for. I also had contacted Dasher Lawless, something I have written of here, before. I was pleasantly surprised to hear the details of his project, very pleasantly surprised. I contacted him, his office, to be fair, though I was originally opposed to his plan of construction... and destruction. I will give you updates on this after each meeting I attend. Something I was told of reminded me of JonBenet and the Pearl Street Mall. How appropriate, since she is one of the people this site is dedicated to. I will watch DollHouse tonight, with a close friend. That should cheer me up, with respect to the tragedy posted below. Have a nice night, y'all. -SD


----------------------
photo of JonBenet from www.dailymail.co.uk
photos of the beautiful Pearl Street Mall from www.raisethehammer.org, www.englishretreads.com, www.upload.wikimedia.org, and www.rarepattern.com

No comments: