Tuesday 10 February 2009

The Glistening Snow

Another fiasco filled day, only this time Shanathan and I made the most of it. And, we went SHOPPING!! :) Perhaps God allowed for the fiasco of the other night, through the domino effect, to unjustly affect me in order to prepare me for the fiascos of the day, and for what*s coming!? Aside from that, I enjoyed my first day of school. I simply adore my teacher, and the class is phenomenal. And I really am enjoying doing my homework assignments right now, which includes reading chapter one and writing a business letter, over the glistening snow. I*ve bought a Glade glistening snow (R) ~ made with essential oils~ candle, by SC Johnson, a few days ago. It made the entire room smell beautiful, and had a relaxing affect. However, it is creating a bit of an asthma problem for me. Uh oh. LoL Oh, and the most recent fiasco? I*ll tell ya later. *SD

No comments: