Tuesday 10 February 2009

The Capps

I always find the view of our mountains and foothills, when walking home, so beautiful. Today, they are simply stunning. The snow capped mountains are sparkling in the sun. Today is my first day of school. Technically, the first day was yesterday. That's when the semester started. Or, should I say quarter? Or term? And, theoretically, it started for me yesterday, too, though my set class is on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My professor in Administrative Justice, my TBA (to be arranged) class this term, sends us an e-mail stating, 'See ya at 3:15 in the bungalow'. Only problem is, he sent it at just after 11. LoL Yeah, like I was gonna make that. He also wrote not to worry if we can't make it, that he would send us an assignment. I have to write a term paper. Basically, that's what that class is. But, it has to be a big project that the teacher and student agree upon, or set? We shall see. Have a nice day, y'all. -SD

No comments: