Thursday 18 December 2008

An Honor

I am so happy, and honored. Today, I have been asked to be a Teacher*s Assistant at my son Shanathan*s school. Though it is only for a day, to work with the Substitute Teacher, I have been informed by the Assistant Principle that I now qualify to be invited to the end of the year Tea Party. I am so excited about tomorrow, I may find it hard to sleep. Though I know adequate rest is needed, especially for a job such as this. I had a related story to post earlier, but chose not to. Now I almost wish I had posted it, for this is one heck of a follow up story, given what had happened earlier in the day. AND, it turns out to be an incredible Christmastime story. The original post was going to be entitled ~ The Substitute Scrooge. LoL Wink The full Christmas short story to come. *SDRoads ...

No comments: