Thursday 18 December 2008





The backround scenery of Boulder Colorado's Daily Camera building is so beautiful. It reminds me so much of what I had posted a few posts down about the bus trip I was on and all the beautiful scenery I had seen that day. I am also posting a picture of Boulder Colorado's Pearl Street Mall, hopefully at Christmastime, if I can find it. Side note: Please keep in mind that there are probably about 12 pages of work here, at this site. In order to see all of the posts and pictures, you must click on "older posts" in the middle of each page, located just above the hit counter. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day. -SDRoads



-----------------
photo of the Daily Camera from www.coopertea.com
photos of the Boulder's picturesque Pearl Street Mall from www.inmagine.com and i15.photobucket.com

No comments: