Thursday 2 October 2008

Extra Credit

She just got a laugh at an attempt at a joke (a successful attempt. Wink). They like her. ... Oh! She just did it again. They both had. And according to the hostess, we "are all getting extra credit" tonight. Palin is for the people, ALL the people. And Biden does try to be understanding. He almost got chocked up. He is successfully understanding. May the best "man", human, win. I am so grateful that... Ooopps! It slipped my mind as my sweet Shanathan makes a paper ghost out of tissues in preparation for Halloween. And a big shout out to God the father for making this all possible for me to report and lay down commentary tonight. Thanxx God. He knows what I mean. Up next, My Thoughts On The Class System. To sum up things here in the sentimemt department, I am most sure both Presidential hopefulls are very proud of their running mates. See ya next week, y*all. Have a good night now, ya hear? *SDRoads, out

No comments: