Thursday 2 October 2008

The Coin Toss

Well, it*s here. Loved the way the two opponents greeted each other. This will be the most watched debate, partly because a majority says Palin*s recent interviews were not strong enough. Well, she*s sharp tonight, I tell you what. Some of her words are pure gold. And did you hear what she said about "fear in parent*s voices"? I feel she will really look after us ALL, and help to guide this country in the right direction. McCain must be proud. As for Biden, his opponent or himself, which is his biggest trouble? That asked by some. This is a bit hard. To be completely open with y*all, I like them all, all 4 of the headhonchos. Another tough thing is the time the debates come on round these parts. I mean, for the most part, this is a working America, full of the hum of running businesses and hard working families and individuals, working hard on the necessary tasks set before them. I mean, who has time to watch T.V. at 6 o`clock? Oh well, I
guess that*s what modern technology is for., mechanisms that record. Go figure. Anyway, the debate that*s going on right now was worth changing my schedule. I*m doin* 3 things at once right now: Watching the debate, reporting on it, and helping my youngest with his homework. Keep multi~tasking America! *SDRoads

No comments: