Tuesday 1 July 2008

The post below...



reminds me of a shot I had taken and sent to the fc. I wonder if it is still there. I will search it out and post it here, if I can find it. See, the fc had lost some of my shots, and it just so happens that out of all the backup disks I had, the one that no longer works is (more than likely) the one that the photo is on. I lost a few. I lost the one of me doing the Farah Fawcette pose, as well as the one of me that was turned into the image of JonBenet Ramsey at the age of around 16 (Sweet Sixteen) ... what she would have looked like. Luckilly, I have the "paintings" (They are really chalks.) of it, by the original artist. One day, I will post a picture of them here. And, recently, and my memory was refreshed today, I found something funny at the fc, within my profile. It was the following:


what's new


68 new photos in the last 1 week
0 new comments in the last 38 years
30 new messages in the last 1 month
27 new invites in the last 2 months


LoL Yeah right, No new comments in the last 38 years!!! That's my age. LoL Well, off to search... -SD

...

Found it!!! I entitled this shot The Answer's Within One Of These Doors. -SD

No comments: