Tuesday 1 July 2008

Interesting... Yet again...


a way is found. (It wasn't THAT hard. LoL) I tried to get the video "Bleeding Love", by Leona Lewis, for you all on here, and this is what I got: This video is not available in your country. I didn't give up. I knew it had to be out there. I even thought my friend was viewing it earlier. (Turns out, she was watching a video about domestic violence. Was it from a song? I'll do some searching and find out.) That's her favorite song. I had to ask her in class what the name of that was, in order to get the Chelsie video yesterday. Anyway, here is The Official US Music Video (Sounds so classified, doesn't it? LoL) of "Bleeding Love". -SD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ctIC65PV0

-----------------------
Photo from www.torrentportal.com

No comments: