Friday 23 May 2008

A Shout Out








Recently, my son and I were at the local hospital for a consultation about his upcoming surgery (which, by the way, I shall be gettin' a second opinion on, as well as, praying, a lot... Hey, I've seen miracles before! This can be reversed... with a little help from God. Wink). We were in the children's play and art room of Miller Children's Hospital in sunny Long Beach, California, when, lo and behold, I look up, and find, just to the left of where my son was coloring a picture of SpiderMan (his favorite), an autographed picture of Dakota Fanning. I simply got thrilled! I immediately asked about the photo. It turns out, she was one of the Stars to come visit the sick kids in that hospital once. She reminds me so much of my JillJon (Jillian Jon). My goal? ... To get her to visit again... for when Shane is admitted. Go#, I hope it happens! He'll be thrilled, too!!! So, Dakota, if you're out there now, somewhere in the colorful void of Computer Land, and you've read this, just have your people call my people. Wink ~Sincerely, SDRoads
----------------------------
For photo sources, click on each pic, less Shanathan's, read the last part of the address bar's shown address. Photo of Shanathan by me. Thanxx -SD

No comments: