Friday 23 May 2008

NEWS FLASH




NEWS BULLETIN FOR RESIDENTS OF SUNNY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

fLaSh FlOoDs, StOrMs, ToRnAdOeS, & EaRtHqUaKeS!!! Lions & Tigers & Bears, Oh My!!!
"There's no place like home!", J. Cockrum, to SDRoads, pushing for a move to Kansas.

Yesterday: An intercom like sound blew across the city bus, then... static. We all leaned forward, listening, waiting, for what was next. Just before I entered the bus, a friend of mine and I were on the phone. He asked, "Do you guys have (unintelligible word) out there?" I asked, "What?". He said it again, with just as much unintelligible wording, yet, it sounded like he asked if we had any stores out here. I said, half jokingly, amongst the sunny atmosphere, "Yes, we have stores! I'm lookin at a CVS right now." He immediately bolted, "No, no. XXXXXX! You know, thunder, lightening?!" I said, "Oh, thought you said stores. No, no storms." He said, "Well, we're having a big one out here." He's only 2 cities away. All of a sudden, the clouds rolled in, only from the opposite direction... from the sea. I then got on the bus. I asked the bus driver the usual questions one would ask about this sort of thing. You see, his line goes down the coast for a time. To put it in a nutshell: This is earthquake weather... We are expecting an 8.3!" Just before this, a fella told me, us, me and the bus driver, and anyone else who would listen, for that matter, that the tore-it up tornadoes are out in San Bern D and some other somewhat local city/area that I can't seem to recall the name of at this point. It doesn't really matter, for, either way, we must prepare... ALL OF US... NO MATTER WHERE WE LIVE. *** I highly suggest that all of us buy lots and lots of water. Once those lines break... brother!!! We'll be in for it! *** This is serious shit y'all!!! Oh yeah, and what that intercom announcement was to all the bus drivers everywhere, simultaneously? '... Get the f#$% out and make sure your windshield wipers are workin!!'

Last night: "Dad, be careful!", SDRoads "You be careful, you're the one that's by the beach!", Big Jon

Today: The weather caused the lighting to slowly flash dark light dark light dark light, just like a breaking down strobe~light, as I walked to the bus stop.

Monday: Local Forecast~ Patchy Fog Hi 68°F Lo 56°F (Long Beach, California)
~~ Good luck with your brain biopsy, Eddy (the Teddy) -L, SD and the Crew~~
GOD BLESS!!!!!!!

AGAIN, PREPARE!!!! -SDRoads OUT

----------------------------------
Photo of yesterday's San Bernadino Tornado
Source: www.city-data.com
Forecast Source: www.eldoradocountyweather.com

No comments: