Wednesday 9 April 2008

Nearly Unbelievable!


jameson
Member since 5-8-02
02-03-08, 09:23 PM (EST)

15. "RE: Public Notice"
In response to message #14

JMK wrote: There are many reasons why this forum is all but boycotted. I have found that no one wants to their name, in any way, associated with me. Even if it is hate, they do not wish to have their names here. There is a large amount of hate in this world aimed toward me. I often wonder who is lurking as guests.
Is JMK so dense that he doesn't understand why people aren't joining a forum owned and moderated by a self-proclaimed pedophile and child killer? (Yes, I know I know well he is innocent in this case - - but HE says he sexually assaulted JonBenet and killed her.)

I was invited to join his forum and declined. I simply didn't think it would have been wise to join in that discussion.

He was here for a while, offered an opportunity to tell his side, explain his urges, whatever. He didn't want to post in a serious manner - he wanted to play "mystery man", victim and misunderstood good guy.

Sorry, but as civil as I agreed to be - and WAS - he presented himself as a pedophile (a very nice one, according to him, but a pedophile all the same.) and a killer (accidental mercy killing that took place in the commission of a felony (kidnapping/rape.)

I couldn't find myself supporting him as a man or a forum owner.

I am amazed that so many did join his group - - but I could understand some wanting to keep him talking. Still, the worship that goes on there - - it makes me wonder just how many posters have, indeed, taken the leap into the crazy pool.
(The above derived from jameson's Webbslueths)
--------------------------------
Can't you people see that God even loves the sinner?!? JOHN HAS ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY, STATED IT WAS WRONG, STATED THAT HE WANTS TO MAKE CHANGES IN HIS LIFE... AND HAS, WANTS TO GET THE KNOWLEDGE OUT THERE OF HOW TO PROTECT OTHER CHILDREN FROM BEING HURT BY PREDATORS! HE HAS ALL BUT GIVEN HIMSELF THE DEATH PENALTY! HE OPENED HIMSELF UP TO THE POTENTIAL BRUTALITY OF THE PUBLIC IN ORDER TO HELP CHILDREN, ALL CHILDREN EVERYWHERE, WHEN HE DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? IN MY BOOK, HE IS FAR GREATER A PERSON THAN THOSE WHO SIT IN JUDGEMENT AND ATTEMPT TO REIGN OVER THE "MINIONS" AND DOMINATE THE SUPPOSED DISCUSSIONS BY SPITTING BILE UPON ALL THAT THEY DEEM EVIL. THAT'S YOUR FIRST MISTAKE! WE ARE NOT TO JUDGE OTHERS! ISN'T THAT A RULE OR SOMETHING? AND THAT IS MY FRICKIN COMMENTARY, SDROADS

By the way, I have noticed that these "Naysayers", as I refer to them, often contradict themselves. I have also come to notice that they are a living contradiction when they pull such stunts as believing JMK to be a delusional liar while at the same time burning him at the stake for his "actions". Perhaps we, the supporters of this nice gentleman, are not the crazy ones!!! -SD

No comments: