Wednesday 9 April 2008

My Question is: What repulsive discussions?

The following post found at jameson's WebbSleuths today:

one_eyed_Jack
Member since 6-28-07
01-27-08, 04:23 PM (EST)

"Public Notice"

OEJ
Newbie
Posts: 20


Re: Membership
« Reply #11 on: Today at 03:11:21 PM » Quote

Quote from: John Mark Karr on Today at 03:01:01 PM
All who sign up at this site, whether they post are not, are kept in the database for the purpose of record only. I do not consider you a member.

Quote from: OEJ on Today at 12:30:15 PM
Please remove my membership from this forum.

That's fine. I'll persue a legal remedy. I do not wish to be associated in any way, shape or form with this foul website.

Report to moderator 71.83.234.61

~~~~~~~~~~

The above is copied from the website forum, johnmarkkarnow.com.

John Mark Karr has refused to remove my membership from his forum despite my request that he do so. To all concerned, I in no way endorse the repulsive discussions occurring on that forum.
-----------------------------
Look, here's the frickin deal. If ya thought that the site would be so "repulsive", why enter the forum in the first place? -SDRoads

No comments: