Friday 27 July 2012

HOORAY!!! AND AH LE LOO!!!

Tonight, it was celebration hot cocoa! Tomorrow, Zuma Beach, baybay!! We, Shane and I, passed our interviews, with flying colours, I might add. :P And, tomorrow, at 5 pm, PST, the BIG event: WE ARE GETTING BAPTISED TOGETHER!! VERY HAPPY AM I!! AND SHANE IS, TOO!! :) I had been baptised in Dedham, Mass. at the age of ten (perhaps it was nine) at a Lutheran church there named St. Mark's. They did the sprinkling on the head. Tomorrow, Shane and I get the full water submergion. (Did I spell that right? ha ha) Yep. Doin' it right. Shane George is getting baptised at nearly the same age as me when I was a little girl. Feels good. :) Tomorrow, the entire congregation ward goes to Zuma for fun and sun. Then, some of us go to the church off of Sunset for our baptisms and the reception afterward. I am very happy! And to do this wit ma Shane means so much!! We're a comin to outreach to you, cousin Camille. :D -Shan POSTED BY SD Roads (Shan)

No comments: